coal mining board of directors structure

Our Leadership - glencore.com

The Board comprises eight directors, including seven non-executive directors, a majority of whom are independent non-executive directors. Glencore's management is led by Ivan Glasenberg, supported by our Chief Financial Officer Steven Kalmin, Head of Industrial Assets, Peter Freyberg, General Counsel, Shaun Teichner, and the rest of the ...

State Mining Corporation — STAMICO

State Mining Corporation (STAMICO), a wholly-owned Government enterprise under the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, was established through the Act of Parliament in 1972 under the Public Corporations Act, 1969. STAMICO became operational in 1973 and was formed to perform functions stipulated under Section 4 of its Establishment Order.

Peabody - Board of Directors

He was most recently the Managing Director, North America Head of Mining from 2002 to 2016. Prior to that, he served as the Global Head of Mining and Metals. Mr. Chirekos serves on the Board of Directors for New Gold Inc., as well as the Reiman School of Finance Advisory Board at the University of Denver's Daniels College of Business.

Group Structure - Wescoal

Group Structure Home » About Us » Group Structure From our origins as a domestic coal trader selling less than half a million tonnes per annum, we have grown into a group with four mines and four processing plants with coal production for 2018 of 6.8 million tonnes and coal …

Mining (Coal and Nickel) - DMCI Holdings Inc.

COAL. Semirara Mining and Power Corporation (SMPC) is an emerging key player in the Philippine power industry, with its significant coal reserves and increasing power generation capacity. Early Years. Incorporated in the Philippines on 26 February 1980, SMPC has exclusive rights to explore, extract and develop the largest coal mine in the country.

Yanzhou Coal Mining - marketscreener.com

11 · As discussed and reviewed by the twenty-seventh meeting of the seventh session of the board of directors (the "Board") of Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited (the "Company") on 30 August 2019, the Board approved the "Proposal in relation to 2019 Interim Profit Distribution Plan" (the "Proposal") and agreed to submit the same to the second ...

Leadership | Exxaro

Jeffrey van Rooyen Chairman of the Board. BCom, BCompt (hons), CA(SA) Jeff is a director of various companies in the Uranus Group, non-executive director of MTN Group Limited, Pick n Pay Stores Limited and Pick n Pay Holdings Limited.

Coal Mining Board Of Directors Structure - physiolounge-nu.de

Mining Management Hierarchy | Mining Management Plans. While the hierarchical structure varies from organization to organization (depending on the region, material being extracted etc.) there is a basic mining management hierarchy structure as mentioned below: Board of Directors: At the top of the hierarchical structure is the board of directors, a trait which most companies across sectors share.

Leadership - Wescoal

About Us Leadership Timeline Group Structure. Teresita van Gaalen Lead independent non-executive

Coal Examiners Rules July 27 - mining.state.co.us

1.2 Coal Mine Board of Examiners: Meetings and Structure 34-22-104(1) (1) The board of examiners shall meet every year, or more frequently, if necessary, at times and places designated by the chairman. 24-6-402(2)(c) (a) Notice of any special meeting of the Board, and the subject matter to …

Contura Announces Board and Leadership Changes

Aug 13, 2019· BRISTOL, Tenn., Aug. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Contura Energy, Inc. (CTRA), a leading U.S. coal supplier, today announced a number of changes to both its board of directors …

Corporate Governance - Seriti - seritiza.com

Mike is the Chairperson and controlling shareholder of the Masimong Group and serves as Chair/Non-Executive Director at the Anchor Group, Rofles Holdings and the Richards Bay Coal Terminal. He is also a past president of the Chamber of Mines and serves on the Council of the Chamber.

Organization Chart - mining.state.co.us

Board of Examiners; Mined Land Reclamation Board; Programs. Coal Regulatory Program; Minerals Regulatory Program; Inactive Mine Regulatory Program; Mine Safety and Training Program; Forms. Coal Mines; Mineral Mines; Mineral Exploration & Prospecting; Coal Mine Certification; Warranty Forms; Tourist Mine Preseason Report; Reports & Data. Reports ...

Board of Directors - Colonial Coal International Corp

David Austin – Chief Executive Officer, President, Director, Chairman of the Board. Mr. Austin has served as the President and as a Director of Colonial Coal since August 2005 and as the CEO and Chairman of the Board since November 2008. Mr. Austin also served as the President of Northern Energy & Mining Inc from 2001 to 2004.

Mining | United Tractors

United Tractors conducts coal mining business under its subsidiary, PT Tuah Turangga Agung ("TTA"). As the holding of mining business unit in UT, TTA holds ownership over a number of coal mine concessions with estimated total coal reserves of 400 million tons (combined reserve) and coal quality that is ranging from medium up to high.

Board - MCMining Limited

He has gained extensive operational coal mining knowledge through chief operating roles at a number of mines in the Heilongjiang province in the People's Republic of China. From 1998 to 2004, Mr Ding was Director of Technology and Equipment at Harbin Zhongqing Gas Co Ltd.

Coalcorp Strengthens Its Board of Directors - MINING.COM

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Sept. 9, 2011) - Coalcorp Mining Inc. (TSX VENTURE:CCJ) ("Coalcorp") is pleased to announce the appointment of Daniel Dumas to its Board of Directors. Mr. Dumas is currently Chief Executive Officer of Dumas Contracting Ltd. a full-service underground mining contractor providing services throughout Canada, Central and South America and West Africa.

Board of Directors – Warrior Met Coal

Chairman of the Board. Stephen D. Williams has served as the Chairman of our board of directors since March 2016. Mr. Williams has been a consultant at Stephen D. Williams Consulting since July 2015. He has extensive experience working as an executive in the coal industry.

Coal - marica-iztok.com

Coal. The coal from the MaritsaIztokBasin is lignite and has been formed in the Neogene. The earliest information about its availability in the area was given by the French geologist Auguste Viquesnel (in 1847). Twenty-two years later the Austrian geologist Ferdinand von Hochstetter described the coal deposit and made the second (after Ami Boué's) geology map of Bulgaria as part of the ...

Amu Power - Coal Mining

Board of Directors Composition. The Company maintains a unitary Board structure. The Company's Articles of Association provides that the maximum number of the directors is seven unless otherwise determined by the Company at a General Meeting.

coal mining board of directors structure

coal mining board of directors structure - aatmacoin. Our Board of directors - glencore This committee usually meets at least twice a year; it makes recommendations to the Board on executive director, [Chat Online] Export of Coal - JVC Russian Coal | «Russian Coal» JSC.

Board of Directors - Teck

Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with business units focused on copper, zinc, steelmaking coal and energy.

Introduction Composition of the board - Pike River Mine ...

Introduction 1. This chapter considers the governance of Pike by the board of directors and the consequential effects on health and safety at the mine. The chapter also deals briefly with the actions of executive managers. Their actions emerge in more detail in the subsequent chapters, which describe how the mine was managed. Composition of the ...

Board of Directors – Universal Coal plc

Мини Марица-изток ЕАД. Енергийна независимост и национална сигурност. Home; On the company. General Information; Board of Directors

Coal Authority - GOV.UK

The Coal Authority works to resolve the impacts of mining. Coal Authority is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy .

National Coal Board - Wikipedia

The National Coal Board (NCB) was the statutory corporation created to run the nationalised coal mining industry in the United Kingdom.Set up under the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946, it took over the United Kingdom's collieries on "vesting day", 1 January 1947.In 1987, the NCB was renamed the British Coal Corporation, and its assets were subsequently privatised.

coal mining boards - lab3d.nl

Coal Mine - Museum of Science and Industry. Since 1933, Coal Mine has taken MSI guests down the mineshaft, along the rails, and through the walls of a true-to-life coal mine. It was the Museum's very first exhibit, and it's been a guest favorite ever since. Contact Supplier

Directorship and Management – Minergy Limited

Martin is the Director of Projects for Minergy Coal (Pty) Limited where he is also a member of the Board. He has extensive experience with coal mining Safety, Health, Environment and Quality regulatory compliance and management, Risk Management, Human Resource and Personal Management and Optimisation, with significant experience in coal mine ...